Our major quality control laboratory equipment includes:
- TOC (Total Organic Compound) analyzer for purified water testing.
- FT-IR spectrometer (identification testing).
- IR-UV spectrometer (identification testing).
- TLC chromatography (identification testing).
- HPLC chromatography (identification and assay testing).
- ICP-MS Inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (heavy metal testing).
- GC-FID chromatography (identification and quantification of ethanol).
- GC-ECD chromatography (identification and quantification of pesticides).
- Microbial Limit Tests applicable for each dosage form (Total Anaerobic Plate Count, Total Yeast and Mold Count, E. Coli, Salmonella, Staphylococcus, Pseudomonas). Suitability testing.
- Physical testing (organoleptic tests, pH, specific gravity, alcohol content, viscosity, disintegration, breaking force, weight, size and thickness, rotation index, friability).
- Stability testing in environmental chambers (accelerated and long term storage conditions).
- Other testing may be performed if necessary.
All validated and approved methods used for testing are based on the HPUS, German Pharmacopoeia, USP/NF, or other pharmacopoeias monographs.